Monday, May 19, 2008

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS JOODLES?



LOOT, WARRANT, CROOK. WHERE ARE YOU????

Friends, Family, Cats. I know you are all in sweet anticipation of the so loved 7 things blog, but that can wait!! Yesterday was my favorite older sister Julie's birthday. As of 11 am yesterday I have attempted to get ahold of her.. not one, not two.. but SEVEN TIMES! This is unlike her. If anyone knows where Julie is please let me know. I'm very worried. Poor Rufio hasn't had a wink of sleep. NOT ONE. Jules, if your there.. please let us into your heart. We love you. We care about you. We miss you. Come back to us.

9 comments:

Mom B said...

:) :) :) :) You're back! :) :) :)

Jules said...

HERE I AM! NEVER FEAR! I was just busy at church, and relief society and enrichment and seminary and institute and serving a mission and helping the homeless...just like you said on your 4th voicemail. And when I was done with that I was having a birthday party and my house was full of people and so yeah, it was a little hard to talk but I'm back now. Please ask Ruf to forgive me. That kitty's been through so much. I will make it up to him. And to you, little sister. I'm sad this was a Zoom-less year but I know it was all my fault.

Anna said...

oh good. I was worried. it could be that she was getting to old to remember how to return a call. :);)

Michelle said...

Yea for a new post. I had stopped checking :) can't wait for your seven things.

grandma blair said...

So glad to see the new Blog and Soo glad Julie is alright!!

red said...

You're so silly! Yah we all anticipate all your posts-this is your FAVORITE red headed cousin BYTHEWAY.

Rand said...

You write the 7 things we don't know about Lindsay -- or so help me -- I WILL!

Saturday's Warrior, Nasal Tic Tac's...I have it all. DO NOT FORCE MY HAND!

P.S. I like Rogue Wave.

Regina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Regina said...

Linds, Don't be a hero! Don't risk it. Just do what he says and post the 7 things. It's worth it. Don't worry about us, we'll be ok. Just do it. We will be right here if you need us.