Sunday, April 27, 2008

Radicats



















I am not a cat person, however, I have two children Rufio (RUF-I-O!!) and Maxx. They are not typical boring cats. Rufio is pretty much the coolest cat ever. He bites when he is mad or hungry or happy or bored, has fits of rage, he even texts his aunt Julie. In fact Rufio and Julie are quite close, depsite the fact that she is deathly allergic to felines. Maxx on the other hand is afraid of all people and most objects (i.e. laundry baskets, backpacks, pretty much anything I bring in my apartment) but he loves to watch my sharks and play with anything plastic. These little guys are pretty much the coolest....

7 comments:

Suz said...

You have sharks?

grandma blair said...

I love Maxx, so where did you come up with that name?
I am glad that you have cats. Do they sleep with you at night?

red said...

Lindsay,

You're so cool. Can I check out your blog if I promise not to nerd it up?

do you feed your sharks other fish?

Anna said...

ya, I think we need a picture of the sharks.

LiNdsay said...

Suz- Yes I have sharks silly. I used to have a big one that was about 7 inches but he has since passed away.
Shar- The name just came to me. It really had nothing to do with your husband. They don't look alike at all. Really
Red- You're welcome to stop on in anytime. And no, my sharks eat fish food.
Anna- Hi. I'll try to get a picture of them

Jules said...

Rufio...I love you, Aunt Jules here. You haven't been texting much lately, have you been busy trying to make another snowboard again? Just wanted to say hi. Tell Linds hi for me.

Michelle said...

Only your cats would be cool. :) Our family isn't much for cats but if they are willing to dress up and run from hampers I think they are keepers. :)
I love fish what other fish do you have with your shark?